Evaluation of Emerging Markets
BBC consistently supports its clients in evaluating emerging markets and assessing opportunities for market entry and commercialization. Based on BBC’s extensive global network, the consultants have access to and an understanding of many international and emerging markets and are able to provide consistent data sets supported by high quality assumptions. Our consultants undergo a vigorous quality control process before publishing any data on emerging markets, given the plethora of misinformation available in the public domain.
A comprehensive analysis and assessment of emerging markets by BBC includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assessment of current market size, competitive positioning and performance trends
(local players and MNCs)
- Assessment of future trends and five-year forecast
- Identification and evaluation of relevant partnerships
- Assessment of regulatory pathways, processes, and hurdles
- Evaluation of key success factors for the distribution/commercialization
of IVD technologies/products
- Evaluation of local infrastructure and health care systems
- Assessment of local reimbursement structure and processes.
BBC’s analysis is always based on a combination of industry, end-user (hospital, private, reference laboratory), and KOL interviews, as well as the attendance of global industry conferences.